Monday, January 30, 2012

THINK PINK

With Valentine's Day around the corner, I have a growing fondness for the color pink. Pink and I have a love/hate relationship. I think I went a little pink crazy my freshman year of college, and then got really tired of it. But we're back on good terms, and I love a small dash of pink here and there.

Here are a few pink things that are really catching my eye, and a little gem of a videoclip from Funnyface that I stumbled upon. Enjoy!


Pink Strawberry Lemonade- looks delish!

This extension cord would add a nice pop of pink to a room.

Pink cloud- not much to say about this one other than I like it.

Love a little pale pink/blush. It reminds me of ballet slippers.
Anyone remember the Yink that would drink pink ink from "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish? It was my favorite Dr. Suess creature.



o, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment