Monday, January 9, 2012

HELLO MONDAY

Goodbye Weekend. Hello Monday.

Seeing as it is January, I just bought not one, but two calendars for Alan and I to keep organized! One of them was a photo calendar I ordered through Pinhole Press, my favorite photo site (if you ever want a beautifully designed photo product like a photobook, photo labels, etc., you have to try this site!). I filled it with our wedding pictures and a few honeymoon ones, and I'm excited to be able to mark it up and see memories from the start of our life together.

The second one is a calendar that tells what produce is in season, and has a line for each day of the month. We'll use that one as our birthday calendar. I hate forgetting people's birthdays and I do it too often, so hopefully this will help us stay on track and be able to not forget to make people feel cherished on their special day! (Birthdays are a big deal to me) I'm also excited to use it because I never know what fruits/veggies are in season and I since I've been cooking more I want to incorporate whatever fresh produce is in season.

On a completely unrelated note, here are a few random things that caught my eye on Pinterest recently...

These would make a nice appetizer. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms.

Isn't this a beautiful print? So peaceful. It's for sale in this etsyshop.


I am dying to make a chalkboard as fancy as this one. I don't have one quite as "decadent" however I might use a large mirror I currently have and spray paint the frame gold and the mirror with chalkboard spray paint. I love easy projects like this!

The colors in these cacti are stunning. What a beautiful color palette. God is seriously an artist.

I love this movie. Amelie, an innocent and naive girl in Paris, with her own sense of justice, decides to help those around her and along the way, discovers love. I need to check and see if it's on Netflix, and if it is, force my husband to watch it with me. This is a great design by Katrina Regino.




No comments:

Post a Comment