Friday, March 25, 2011

ruffles & cream

Hello. So I'm going to share some of my latest obsessions. I am adoring all things ruffled, and loving cream color-palettes.

This artwork is by John Pfahl, but I'm not positive where I found the image. His work can be seen here though. I just love the way the lace mimics the froth of the ocean waves. Look closely :)



Aren't these sweet ruffle/pom necklaces?



In love with this j. crew bikini.



Beautiful Chanel Dress
source


Adore this tea-inspired lamp from Anthropologie. (Which, by the way, I've probably mentioned, but everytime I go in there I just want to ask if I can please move in and live there)


I found a great DIY on how to make a lamp like this, before I even ran across it in Anthropologie. It's on Design*Sponge. Anyone interested in doing it with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment