Monday, November 15, 2010

SO Blessed

Today I am grateful for my love of over two years, Alan. He is my best friend, my partner in crime, and an amazing boyfriend. Boyfriend does not even sound like an appropriate word for the depth of our relationship at this point. Whether we are off on adventures or, more often than not, sitting around watching endless movies, I cherish every minute I get with this guy. I admire how hard he works even when he's running on fumes. Even though we have our differences, like his passion for sports and my complete lack of athletic enthusiasm, we just click. And the days we don't always click, it doesn't matter, because of these three things that are my favorite things about him: (1) His love and passion for God and desire to live his life for God, (2) His extremely committed and loyal nature that I too often take for granted, and (3) How much he cares about me and loves me. I hope to spend the rest of my life growing with him and trying to make him happy, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for him. This is us. (I'm obviously ketchup and he's obviously mustard).




No comments:

Post a Comment