Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins


Hello. Last week my friend Emily and I made Pumpkin Muffins, and they turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself! It was really fun because we got vanilla frosting, and mixed in some cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. And then we topped the whole thing off with a few gold sprinkles we found in my pantry. One of our (mine and emily's) many common goals is to start baking and cooking more. So this was a fun start. There will be more to come, and I will include recipes as well!

On a new note, Fall did not come as quickly as I had expected, as there was a heat wave that lasted for quite awhile. 113 degrees in Fall? No thank you. But today it is cloudy and rainy, and although I'm sure I'll be sick of it by January, but today I'm loving it.

Another one of my goals is to take as many pictures as I can, as I want to work on my photography skills. I love taking pictures and and doing photoshoots! I would love to gain more experience, so if you or someone you know wants to do a photoshoot, or needs a photographer for an event, or wants portrait photos, let me know! I'd love to take pictures for you :) I'd gain experience, and you'd get free photos- what a win-win!

That's all for today! Enjoy the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Rain is a good thing ;) Good stuff and you are a good photographer so people better take advantage of that...

    ReplyDelete