Friday, October 29, 2010

happy halloween

My thoughts on Halloween...
Quite honestly, I might be the biggest scaredy cat there is. I hate scary movies. I close my eyes in haunted houses. I get freaked out in Halloween costume stores (ask my boyfriend, it's sadly true).

I also realize that Halloween is kind of (ok, IS) a kid's holiday. But I can't get over how much fun it can be. To me it's like the beginning of the holiday season. A time to wear orange, to buy pumpkins from pumpkin patches, carve jack-o-lanterns, buy, eat, and handout candy, dress up in silly costumes. Oh, and who can resist seeing babies dressed up in ridiculous costumes? It doesn't matter what you put on a baby, if it's dressed up, it's adorable. It's all just too much fun to completely look-over, even if I am 23. Most of all, I'm just happy that I get to see my man this Halloween weekend :) So have a safe and enjoyable Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment