Monday, November 14, 2011

READING LIST



I LOVE reading. I always have. I feel like I haven't read as much as I usually do lately, so I have a growing reading list, which include the following:

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling. (AKA Kelly from The Office) She cracks me up. UPDATE: This book is really funny and an easy read.

The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Timothy keller with Kathy Keller. A topic I'm passionate about.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Didn't see the movie, but heard both the movie and the book are amazing.



Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen. Loved the movie, so now want to read the book.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I actually don't even really know what this series is about, just that it's supposed to be really good, and I've seen that a few of my friends have read them.
Has anyone read any of these? Any reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment