Friday, September 23, 2011

FIRST DAY OF FALL

Happy first day of Fall! I'll be honest, I have always been a summer girl my whole life. But for a little while now, Autumn has grown on me a LOT. It feels like fresh beginnings, crisp air, cozy fires, cozy knits, cozy cuddle weather... basically a whole lot of COZY!

Even though it's still been really warm here, I have been in "fall mode" for a couple weeks now. Iced pumpkin spice lattes have been a great way to get in the "fall spirit" without completely melting in the heat. And every time we have a foggy morning or a cold night, I know that fall is just around the corner.



Ok so get ready, I'm going to bombard you with pictures of the things that make me think of fall. These are being posted because a) I want to wear it b) I want to make it and eat it or c) it remind me of Fall. Actually they all make me think of Fall. What are some of your favorite things about Fall?



Yum. Gotta make this sometime.


Would be really cute paired with some tights, ankle boots, a blouse and a long necklace.Too bad they cost an arm and a leg from Anthropologie.


Pumpkin Spice Latte cupcakes. MUST make these ASAP.


I'm digging the maxi-skirt trend.


I am a big fan of cognac leather anything. Especially bags.


Layers!

Beautiful ring in Fall colors.


When Fall came around my mom always lights candles around the house and put some cinnamon apple cider on the stove to make the whole house smell good. I love it.

I love a good butternut squash recipe, so I'm anxious to try and make this Butternut Squash Pizza. Looks delish.

Boots!
Apple drinks

All images via Pinterest.

P.S. If you want to hear about my new married life, visit our new blog: http://www.hellofromthehickmans.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment