Friday, January 8, 2010

Strange Compulsion?

My latest compulsion, when I have spare time, is looking at photography websites, event/wedding planning websites, and blogs. Is this because I am planning my own wedding? No, at least not not anytime soon. But I am fascinated with the plethora of creative ways that people create events that reflect personalities or make a statement. I also love photography.

Anyways, although this blog will be a compilation of my thoughts, inspirations, etc., a bunch of it will probably be pictures of things that I come across that I like. Just a little forewarning for those of you that have no interest in looking at flowers, candles, or whatever other girly things or design things that I happen to put up.

Item of Interest for the day: glass jars and bottles as vases, cups, you name it...



No comments:

Post a Comment